This booklet of devotions is a great way for parents and friends to pray for the college students in their lives. Print as many copies as you need, and distribute!
Ideas for Using This Guide
- You could use this for the first 30 days of this school year to pray specifically for your student; and perhaps repeat it every month.
- Do it for 30 consecutive days or maybe use one page a week for 30 weeks (which is typically about the duration of 2 college semesters).
- Use the blank space on each day to journal your prayers or make note of when you see God answer the prayers you pray for your student. If you do add your own prayers on the lines provided, consider giving your student this prayer journal at the end of the 30 days as a way to show them you’ve been praying for them.
- Put your student’s name into the Scriptures on each page as a way to personalize your prayers. (Example on Day 1)
- Some pages have “extra” ideas of how you can take your prayers a step further and encourage your students as well. (More ideas on last page.)
- Gather with other parents of college students weekly, monthly, or each semester to lift up your students in prayer together.
- However you use this, we hope it is helpful to you as you encourage your student to grow in their relationship with Jesus in their daily life.
We have two formats available. One is a simple PDF that could be shared electronically. However, we recommend printing the booklet version as there is opportunity in the booklet for journalling. The pages in the booklet version are out of order, but when it is printed and bound (you can staple it in the middle of the page), everything should be in the correct order.
Download the PDF of 30 Days of Prayer for College Students – Parent Edition
Download the PDF of 30 Days of Prayer for College Students – Parent Edition Booklet
Download the PDF of 30 Days of Prayer for College Students – Prayer Partner Edition
Download the PDF of 30 Days of Prayer for College Students – Prayer Partner Edition Booklet