- Break your large group into numerous small groups. Recommendations would be for each small group to consist of at least 6 participants, and for there to be a minimum of 3 small groups. Try to keep each small group to a maximum of 10-15 participants.
- Ask each small group to sit in a circle, and space the groups out to allow room to run around each group.
- Select an “it” from each group.
- Upon “go”, each “it” will walk around the group, tapping each individual on the head and saying “Duck.” At some point, they will tap an individual and say “goose.”
- Upon saying “goose”, the goose will stand up and chase the “it.”
- “It” will run around their small group, and then to another group, and sit in an empty spot.
- The new “it” will begin again, starting around the group that the person they chased just sat in.
- If the person being chased gets tagged, the tagger sits in an open spot of their choosing, and the “it” resumes from that circle.
- What was it like playing this game in a new way?
- Describe a time when you had to re-learn something you’ve done in a new way? What was that like?
- How might you compare this to being a Believer in Christ, this idea of new-ness?