Type/Purpose: Ideas, Seasonal—Spring
- Have a Hoppy Relay: Players hop from one end of playing area to the other, then hop back, tagging the next in line.
- Do an eco-friendly egg toss, giving each pair of partners a plastic egg weighted with silly putty, or similar heavy material.
- Players form two lines, with partners standing apart from other.
- On go, players toss their eggs to their partners. Any pair that has a dropped or cracked egg is removed from play.
- Remaining players take a step back and toss their eggs again.
- Play continues til one pair remains.
- Host a blind tasting, having individuals taste a regular candy versus its “Easter-themed” version. See if they can guess which is the normal version.
- Discuss the origins of Easter as an American holiday (additional research is required).
- Read the Passion story.